S7 Bipods Extended Length Bipod from 18" to 24" Rubber FeetS7 Bipods
S7 Extended Length Bipod from 18"to 24" fully extended. Die Cast levers replaced with knurled knobs Raptor Feet.
The S7 is the most up-to-date, fully featured, and reliable small arms bipod on the market. The S7 gives the shooter the control and stability to make the perfect shot, even under the most difficult circumstances. Raptor feet allow for extra stability.
All S7 Bipods come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty against all manufacture defects. This guarantees your S7 will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for life. This warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the S7 bipod. Also, it only applies if purchased from a KFS authorized reseller, distributor, or this website.
For more details, see our Lifetime Warranty Page
- Product Series:
- Bipod Series
- Matte Black
- 3.00 lbs
- 4140 Chrome Molly Steel, 304 Stainless, 7075 Aluminium
- Steel Parts Finish:
- Nitro-Carburized, Rust Resistant Coating
- Aluminium Parts Finish:
- Hardcoat Anodized
- Spring Finish:
- E-Coated, Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Inner Bearings:
- Sealed and Enclosed, Maintenance Free
- Overall Strength:
- 1470 LBF, 1010 LBF (Legs Fully Deployed)
- Feet Type:
- Rubber Santoprene Foot Cup Feet
- Sierra 7 Fit:
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Rail, All calibers including .50 BMG"